Checking your tree regularly for potential issues that could be brought on by diseases and insects is critical to maintaining a safe and healthy tree canopy. We at All Around Arbor believe treating the root cause of an issue can be the difference between a tree that falls into decline and one that thrives. Our simple approach starts with a health assessment by one of our trained arborists and then a recommended treatment plan if applicable.
Our preferred treatment method is done by basal injection with the Wedge Direct Injection system. It is fast, effective and long-lasting. While spraying can put product right on the leaf and branch surface, it is often washed off by our frequent rains. This leads to multiple application a year and increased cost. We have been treating by injection for 8 years strong and have seen the proof first-hand of it’s effectiveness.
The benefits of treating a tree by basal injection include:
- A precision delivery system at a known dose rate using less chemical.
- No-drilling, virtually eliminating wounding and permanent damage.
- Proven field results published by leading national researchers.
- Since 2001, Direct-Inject applications of Pointer Insecticide have saved thousands of trees from Emerald Ash Borer, preventively and curatively, even in heavily infested areas.
- One application of GreenTree Pro Nutriboosters 0-15-10 with Iron helps stressed, weak, or yellowing trees regain health and vitality, green up and leaf out. Ideal for newly transplanted trees.
- One application of Greyhound insecticide reduces the risk of Pine Wilt disease for up to three years.
- Dozens of other pests and conditions can be controlled with ArborSystems products.
Top ten insect and arthropod pests that threaten or damage landscape plants on the West Coast
Top diseases that threaten or damage landscape plants on the West Coast
"They responded fast to my request. I had a ornamental cherry tree with fungal issues and troubles with a maple tree. Mike came out for the free assessment and gave me advice on all my trees. I decided to move forward with the cherry tree. Mike was very professional and knowledgeable about my problem. I won't know until next year how successful the treatment was. Keeping my fingers crossed."
- Robert B., Yelp Review