Portland Tree Removal
All Around Arbor Tree Service is highly experienced in tree removals. Since we started in 2006, we have been successfully removing trees of all different sizes. Our expertise and high-quality equipment allows us to remove trees safely in tight spaces with the technical skills needed to do it successfully.
Determining if the Tree should be removed
You have a tree on your property that is starting to cause problems, but you're not sure if it needs to be removed or not. Many people don't know how to tell if a tree is diseased or has died, or they don't know how much space a mature tree will need. A tree that isn't properly taken care of can also become a liability.
All Around Arbor Tree Service can help! We are highly experienced in tree health and we will be able to give you an honest assessment of whether your tree should be removed or saved.
Signs a tree may need to be removed or inspected by a professional
- A Damaged Trunk
- Look for signs of decay, particularly on the main truck area. This may be a sign that your tree is already damaged. Mushrooms sprouting at the base of the tree are also a sign of decay. We can help you determine if the damage is large and the tree must be removed or if the damage can be corrected and healed.
- Changes in the color of the leaves
- Discolored leaves indicate a tree isn't healthy and can be a sign of disease. We can help you identify if it is a tree disease or other cause.
- Changes in the shape of the tree
- A tree that is abnormally skewed may not be structurally sound. It is better to remove a tree securely than have it fall down and damage your property. Trees that are leaning too much should also be inspected for safety.
- Bark Cracks or Tree Cankers
- Cracks in the bark could indicate that a tree is diseased. A canker can also indicate a problem with the tree that needs to be inspected.
- Weak Branches
- Weak branches can fall without warning and are a safety concern to humans, animals, or property below them. If a tree has many weak branches it could be a sign that something is wrong and the tree may need to be removed.
- Proximity to structure or body of water
- A tree that is too close to a house, electric post, or other structure may need to be removed for safety. Trees near bodies of water may have weaker roots and should be inspected.
Determine If The Tree Can Be Removed
Removing trees in residential areas can be very difficult due to the proximity of other homes. Many times, trees are planted without understanding how much space the mature tree will need once they are fully grown to continue a healthy life. Trees can also become diseased which will require a removal to avoid hazardous conditions. All of our arborists are seasoned and well educated in their field and can create an action plan about the best way to remove the tree given your unique situation.
Tree Removal Service
"We just had two very large trees removed on our property by All Around Arbor. We got several inspections/estimates from other companies, but these guys were unmatched when it came to responsiveness, professionalism, friendliness, knowledge, and value! The guys were on time, courteous, and left our place looking better than before they arrived. I highly, highly recommend this company for any tree concerns you may have! You will not be disappointed!"
- Jennifer Plemons, Google Review
We Put Safety First
Being in business for over 10 years, we understand the importance of keeping our crew members safe. We consistently following industry safety protocols. Accidents may happen but we try to avoid them at all costs by using top of the line equipment and good judgment. Safety for our crew and your property is very important to us and so we make it our number one priority.
We follow a set of guidelines that helps our arborists and team to safely remove trees:
- Establishing clear communication channels between all parties involved in the tree removal process. This includes the arborist, the tree removal company, city, and the client.
- Developing a clear plan for the tree removal process. This plan should include all steps involved in the removal, from start to finish.
- Ensuring that all safety precautions are taken during the tree removal process. This includes using proper personal protective equipment, following safe work practices, and having a comprehensive plan for dealing with any emergencies that may arise.
- Disposing of the tree properly after it has been removed. This includes ensuring that the tree is cut up into small pieces and disposed of in a safe manner.
Tree Ordinance Information & Permits
Within the Portland Metro area there are many city regulations surrounding tree removals and replants varying from city to city. All Around Arbor is knowledgeable about the permit process and will handle that headache for you with no upcharge. We only charge what the city charges us.
We will guide you through the entire process but you can learn more about Tree Removal requirements in each city & county.